Track The Corps

I'm sure everyone knows that scores from different shows cannot be compared.  That goes for scores from different corps from different shows, as well.  So don't read too much into those scores on that BK chart.

For me, the best thing is the indication of grouping.  For example, as the season progresses you'll see the top 3-5 corps in a group, the next 3 or so in a group and the rest in another group or two.  You might get to see a particular corps break away from one group to encroach or catch another group.

Also, keep in mind that BK isn't quick about updating.  At times it might be a whole day or two for scores to be reflected.

In any case, I tip my hat to BK for providing this resource.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

I'm sure everyone knows that scores from different shows cannot be compared.  That goes for scores from different corps from different shows, as well.  So don't read too much into those scores on that BK chart.

For me, the best thing is the indication of grouping.  For example, as the season progresses you'll see the top 3-5 corps in a group, the next 3 or so in a group and the rest in another group or two.  You might get to see a particular corps break away from one group to encroach or catch another group.

Also, keep in mind that BK isn't quick about updating.  At times it might be a whole day or two for scores to be reflected.

In any case, I tip my hat to BK for providing this resource.

Exactly. I'd be hard pressed to believe Devils are 4th and Vanguard 6th. No way! It's fun though.

13 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Have u guys clicked on DCP "scores"?

even better

I disagree...well it is helpful...a visual graph representation..puts in better perspective for me...but I look at both...

22 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Exactly. I'd be hard pressed to believe Devils are 4th and Vanguard 6th. No way! It's fun though.

the last time SCV or BD competed in a judged competition was Sunday at Stanford. 

Just now, henry7184 said:

Gosh, you are feisty today.

4d49630c874744519203946154938848--fluffy

• Like 2

5 hours ago, henry7184 said:

I know that. I was there :) Should have worn my Golden State Warriors shirt to the show:)

Not touching that topic 

• Like 1