La Crosse, WI - July 2, 2017

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Well with how fast and jerky your opinions change you'll probably hate it, love it, kinda like it, hate it again, hate it more, love it, hate it, and God knows what else in between.   

My opinion only has changed with regards to the Cadets. That's it. And I never waffled. I hated the design, said I was wrong, and like it (a lot). Nothing wrong with admitting you're wrong.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 4

I personally like angry, dark and dissonant! It's all a matter of personal taste.

1 minute ago, Madcityscout said:

I personally like angry, dark and dissonant! It's all a matter of personal taste.

I like a lot of different styles. With the Scouts I think it's a HUGE step up in terms of design and content. They may finish very very well this year. We will see. I just wish we had full panels all the time so we would know more of the story.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I like a lot of different styles. With the Scouts I think it's a HUGE step up in terms of design and content. They may finish very very well this year. We will see. I just wish we had full panels all the time so we would know more of the story.

Well...there certainly seems to be a wide variety of opinions for Madison's show.....and a wide variety

of crowd responses from one show to the next. Maybe I'll wait till I can see them live, instead of basing my

opinion on the one video of them from Michigan City. Here's hoping you're right! I want to see them succeed

and get back into Finals.....and win over the crowds!

48 minutes ago, Runitagain said:

Scores? Also can the Jim guy on periscope scope the scouts he seems to not include them in his scopes for some reason. 

I didn't want him to periscope at all.  I wanted him to watch the shows. 

I'll take it up with him the next time that Francois Truffaut urge comes over him. 

• Like 6

I may sound a bit jaded but I'd rather for them to please the judges instead of the crowd at this point. 

4 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I didn't want him to periscope at all.  I wanted him to watch the shows. 

I'll take it up with him the next time that Francois Truffaut urge comes over him. 

His Bluecoats 'scope had more of a Stanley Kubrick / maybe Richard Attenborough auteristic vibe...

• Like 2