Drums on the Passaic in Clifton next to Garfield

27 minutes ago, Triple Forte said:

Colts

a step up overall in performance and look and sound. Tombibe solo mic wasn't working too bad he is great.  Guard has a nice presence and the new uniforms dint look too bad although the leg capes are a bit long imo

crossmen

simokyvput...they lit the place up big time!! I really like this one and I think if they add a few more ge impacts  in the front half of the show this show will really cook! Top 12 corps imo

Crown

yep...big brass super guard and pretty Tight better than last year drumline.  Not feeling this one especially the second half. Too much vocal reminds me of Cadet shows from 06 07 08.  They are to strong to not be in the hunt. 

Cadets

clearly the hosting corps tonight. Quite a bit to digest. Drumline is hottest section right now.  Guard and brass not in crowns league at this time 

i think crown takes it...

Really? because this is at least the second time I'm aware of, that Cadets guard beat Crown.

Edited by yogitom
Grammar
  • Like 4

East coast inflation 

Just now, BoaDci said:

Ok, well if there isnt inflation....rankings have Cadets and Crown above BD AND SCV.  

Maybe they are ;-)