Bristol show in Cranston, RI

laundry would be AWESOME! (sorry...i don't know how to reply to comments yet with the quote)

posted from the DrumScorps app

Press "Quote". ????

Sorry...that was supposed to be the wink face. ;)

oh...look who updated the app and found the illusive "quote" button. woot woot

Just now, JKT90 said:

Well your head must have exploded this year. 

You can design indoor uniforms to look good. I'm a huge fan of the digital performance that Oregon Crusaders use. Spirits IMO seem overdone with trying to mesh old with new. The previous uniform grew on me with the way the delta showed but the 11-13 will always be my favorite. This could be that G2 brand that is a different style than all the other uniform makers. Bluecoats last year still had pants and a belt that were different than the top. The G2 pants look to be the same material and that face won't do anything by the foot so why have it?

The age old problem of staff and marching members taking seats that people have paid for will not happen in Cranston. There is an older woman standing guard who is taking no prisoners. She means business and it's made intermission amusing! 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Tim K said:

The age old problem of staff and marching members taking seats that people have paid for will not happen in Cranston. There is an older woman standing guard who is taking no prisoners. She means business and it's made intermission amusing! 

Can we hire her for Indy?  See if she's available. :laughing:

• Like 2

FYI......

SCV just posted the following on Facebook:

Today is a very sad day in our drum corps community. All our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the driver, and everyone at Phantom Regiment. 

Join us live on Facebook tonight, at approximately 9:26 PM PST, as we stream a special encore performance from Mesa, AZ, dedicated to the Phantom Regiment Phamily.

• Like 4