Cedarburg WI Rotary Music Festival

Any scores yet?

Carolina Crown had a 77 in Rhode Island! 

Edited by ThirdValvesAreForWimps
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

It will be standard procedure in five years in the US.  It's been in use in Europe for forty years,

This does not surprise me. Not saying the US is bad, but I tell a lot of my customers to look at European studies (I work in the Healthy living department). They have some pretty awesome things, nutrition wise, going on over there.

• Like 2

World Class
The Cavaliers
Boston Crusaders
Madison Scouts
Pioneer

• Like 3

Mind-blowing fact of the day: Pioneer scored 3.1 points higher than Jersey Surf did today. Yes, different scores from different shows, but still interesting.

Anybody know the last time Pioneer did not post the lowest score on a single day of World Class/Division I competition, regardless of not going head-to-head with that corps?

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Mind-blowing fact of the day: Pioneer scored 3.1 points higher than Jersey Surf did today. Yes, different scores from different shows, but still interesting.

Anybody know the last time Pioneer did not post the lowest score on a single day of World Class/Division I competition, regardless of not going head-to-head with that corps?

I don't know the answer to that but can say Pioneer earned every bit of that score this evening. 

• Like 1