Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

8 minutes ago, Poppycock said:

I wonder if Carla Burgess Tomsa still does the Colts guard. 

She is not really in the picture anymore.  She still plays a small role in the organization as a whole, but she is with the corps very little.

• Like 1

Just now, Gwenawena Land said:

no such luck here. Though my neighbors friend used to march Crown! Seeing as I'm in Austin, Texas area...I found it a nice benefit to the neighborhood for someone to understand when I talk Drum Corps life.

posted from the DrumScorps app

St Paul, MN here. People usually have a vague understanding of what you are talking about if you bring up drum corps.

6 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

No problems here!  Audio and video are outstanding!  I am now using a new Roku. Much better than last year when I ran things through a 3 year old Smart TV.

I got nothing.  I have a screenshot of it loading but it won't let me post from imgur.  I'm running a 1 gig connection and there is nothing happening on my screen.  Just heard about 2 seconds of Crossmen and then it started loading again.  Second straight show it's done this after running great for the spring training show.

Oh, and have contacted Flo a couple of times through Twitter, Facebook, and Email with no response.

Edited by drummer5485

I already like this show way more than I did in the theater.

• Like 2

Ok, the fireworks in the background look cool with the Crossmen's color scheme...

is it just me...or should we have gotten Duncan Donuts to sponsor the show this year. lol

Gooooooo Bones!

posted from the DrumScorps app

The level of coordination between the various music and visual components in Crossmen's show is impressive. You can tell the design and instructional team communicates well. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, drummer5485 said:

I got nothing.  I have a screenshot of it loading but it won't let me post from imgur.  I'm running a 1 gig connection and there is nothing happening on my screen.  Just heard about 2 seconds of Crossmen and then it started loading again.  Second straight show it's done this after running great for the spring training show.

Oh, and have contacted Flo a couple of times through Twitter, Facebook, and Email with no response.

If you can get a Roku, download the flo sports app, I guarantee you won't have issues.  With the caveat that you have a good router and plenty of bandwidth. And a good ISP. 

• Like 1