Beanpot Invitational Lynn, MA July 4th

From the first notes Crossmen owned everyone. The music is engaging and they use the entire field, You watch one thing and fear your missing something. Cadets are taking the field with Cadet parents sitting behind me. They're pretty excited.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, drummer5485 said:

Running Apple Airport Extreme with a 1 gig ATT connection.  The router and bandwidth are fine.  Rokus cost money, of which I am woefully short on right now.  I'm lucky I have loving family members that offered to pay for my FloMarching account.

You on wireless or wired? Did you try a different browser? Working perfectly on my end.

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Musically, this is one of my favorite Crossmen's show in years !.  They have a Finalist spot nailed down easily this season, imo.

And they might sneak up on some that are pegged to be in front of them.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, drummer5485 said:

I'm sorry is anyone else getting absolutely nothing from this feed?  Just me?  It plays for a total of 1 second and then freezes and loads again.  Definitely not a bandwidth problem as I can stream from ESPN, MLB.TV, and other sites perfectly and I am the only person online right now.

I had the same type of problem during the last five corps at the Rose Bowl.  Flo suggested clearing my cache memory, which I did, and tonight it's working fine.  (I'm using Chrome.)  Also make sure you power down your system after you clear your cache.

Just now, wilme861 said:

You on wireless or wired? Did you try a different browser? Working perfectly on my end.

Wireless.  Tried Chrome and Safari (which usually streams better) same thing.  Again this worked perfectly for the Spring Training show a couple weeks ago.

If only Bernstein had thought of incorporating fireworks into his Mass.

• Like 5

1 gig connection doesn't do much good when you run wireless. Plug in to the router and you'll see magic happen lol.

How about trying on your phone? Not a great way to watch but can help figure out if it's your computer or your connection.

That was a good run for them, even after a day of parades.  This is a corps to be reckoned with and the visuals will will continue to evolve.

• Like 2