Bronze, Silver, Gold?

Bronze, Silver, Gold? (Im sorry I like polls. Need to keep up on these intense DCP opinions)  

113 members have voted

1. 1. 1st?

• Blue Devils
    • Bluecoats

When scores come out tomorrow and something changes, people will change their tunes once again, and the scores after that, and so on.  I get the sense a lot of people on here don't think about the fact it's over in August, not after each pre regional score comes out. 

• Like 3

Just now, DrumManTx said:

When scores come out tomorrow and something changes, people will change their tunes once again, and the scores after that, and so on.  I get the sense a lot of people on here don't think about the fact it's over in August, not after each pre regional score comes out. 

True.  I need to ask Liahona how many predictions I have before competitions even started.

My prediction has always been BD, Bloo, then SCV from the start and I firmly believe that's how it will end up :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Cappybara said:

My prediction has always been BD, Bloo, then SCV from the start and I firmly believe that's how it will end up :) 

That's mine too, i strongly believe so too.

Edited by theonlyfizzle
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I honestly believe Cavies can finish 1-3. :)

Ummmm, maybe third with a brass performance that's over their heads.  The music analysis scores are too low and that's nothing the current members can control.  That's primarily a design and instruction issue.

Based on what I've seen, I'm going with the Blue Devils, Santa Clara Vanguard, and Bluecoats for my top three.

Edited by ThirdValvesAreForWimps

10 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

True.  But last night officially tossed another drum corps (SCV) into the mix.  

Go, SCV!

2 hours ago, drumcorpsfever said:

True.  But last night officially tossed another drum corps (SCV) into the mix.  

I have had them in the mix since I saw their first 50th Anniversary ad in the 2016 season. 

:)

But as soon as I saw their first show that solidified that.  It just has "it".  Being within 1 of BD and Bluecoats is a big statement.  

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 2