DCI Orlando - July 8, 2017

Looking forward to the spread between The Cavaliers and The Cadets. Last night The Cavaliers went on first and won by 0.2. Tonight The Cadets go on first and it could give us some insight to scores based on performance order. I say this with the assumption that both corps have a show day today to get equally as clean and not enough time to change their shows drastically.

Edited by littlejaw
Terrible spelling mistake
  • Like 4

Good luck to all, this evening. Have fun BAC-FLA members/Alums!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Barneveld said:

Do you honestly think the scores &/or placements would have changed all that much (from what they were), if there was no delay?

Not saying scores change, but it does add to fatigue and certainly inconvenience for food truck, traveling to next show etc.

Wow! I just checked out the Cadets snapchat as they are at the show site, and it is pouring! Hope the field has a great drainage system.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

Looking forward to the spread between The Cavaliers and The Cadets. Last night The Cavaliers went on first and won by 0.2. Tonight The Cadets go on first and it could give us some insight to scores based on performance order. I say this with the assumption that both corps have a show day today to get equally as clean and not enough time to change their shows drastically.

I don't think show order has much to do with scoring. Maybe in a large regional the judges have their work cut out for them but not tonight with this line up.

Just now, Tobias said:

I don't think show order has much to do with scoring. Maybe in a large regional the judges have their work cut out for them but not tonight with this line up.

I'm looking at a tenth here, a tenth there. Maybe tonight Cadets pass them because they set a standard in a caption that isn't met in the judges minds. Just looking for small idiosyncrasies.

9 minutes ago, littlejaw said:

I'm looking at a tenth here, a tenth there. Maybe tonight Cadets pass them because they set a standard in a caption that isn't met in the judges minds. Just looking for small idiosyncrasies.

Look at BAC and tell me what you think .  great drum corps corps. 

1 hour ago, JKT90 said:

Will we see an 80.5 tonight? Hopefully, the rain holds off. 

Cool.  what BAC has done this year is outstanding.  The others have design major issues  but because they have placed in in the top  6+ for the past 15 + years  put s BAC bac in 7th place.  This is what has been going on for the the past 20 Years

9 minutes ago, emc2 said:

Look at BAC and tell me what you think .  great drum corps corps. 

I haven't gotten a single good look at the show yet.