Time to join FloMarching?

2 hours ago, Ghost said:

Yes.  The one month charge will get you through Finals Saturday.

I am doing the same thing and that 'one month charge' just went up to $49.99!  They're not stupid.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, luv4corps said:

I am doing the same thing and that 'one month charge' just went up to $49.99!  They're not stupid.

This has been the price all season. 

3 minutes ago, SFZFAN said:

OK - I was under the thought that if I purchase today it would be good for 30 days from now. Is that not true?

he is wrong

see http://www.flosports.tv/terms-and-conditions/

3 minutes ago, luv4corps said:

1 minute ago, Trumpet2 said:

price change in may or june to $49.99..not sure EXACT time

April was $20 bucks less

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Trumpet2 said:

When I first looked at it it was $29.99.  That was maybe two months ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Liahona said:

NOT TRUE

See terms of use: http://www.flosports.tv/terms-and-conditions/

We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your subscription (each such month, a “Monthly Period”). In the event your subscription began on a day not contained in a given month, we bill your Payment Method on the last day of such month. For example, if you became a paying subscriber on January 31, your Payment Method would next be billed on February 28. If you change your Payment Method, this could result in changing the calendar day upon which you are billed. You acknowledge that the amount billed each Monthly Period may vary due to promotional offers, changes in your subscription, and changes in applicable taxes, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for the corresponding amounts. If FloSports changes the subscription fee or other charges for your subscription, we will give you advance notice of these changes by email. However, we will not be able to notify you of changes in any applicable taxes.

Calendar day means Calendar day. They would be in serious trouble if they break their agreement of terms and conditions.

Buy subscription on July 14th

Get billed again on Aug 14th

Just now, Liahona said:

Calendar day means Calendar day. They would be in serious trouble if they break their agreement of terms and conditions.

Buy subscription on July 14th

Get billed again on Aug 14th

Yes I am being quite strategic here, getting my subscription today to take me through finals with an added day to make sure everything is in order.  It's a slightly better deal than dci live as long as they don't start charging extra for finals or some such thing.  

But how I miss the fan network with all of my heart.  I so didn't know what I had...

• Like 1

Chrome in the Home.. great roam... all good so far here with Flo .

People mentioned already no playback, rewind... wish they had that feature. Otherwise, its the next best thing to being at the show live, imo.

• Like 1