3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

Going to San Antonio.  I went to rainbeat once and it.....rained.  :laughing:

Yeah, it rained last year....right after Bloo's show, all I needed to see that night

• Like 1

I love Blue Devils.  It's everything someone in my drum corps demographic should love.  All those Easter eggs.  It's a pleasure. 

See I am not an insider like you, I don't know the Easter eggs. I'd guess 99% of the ticket buyers don't either. It's cool, not saying it isn't, but I don't get what you guys get out of this show design.

Edited by MikeRapp
  • Like 3

I love Blue Devils.  It's everything someone in my drum corps demographic should love.  All those Easter eggs.  It's a pleasure. 

:)

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

OC & Cascades both took a dip in scores - Cascades pretty significantly.  What needs to happen for these two corps to progress upward?

Columbians taking second to Battalion was a pretty big shock - they had a really solid show!  Battalion sounded great though & had bigger numbers.

I don't understand why Cascades really took a hard hit. I am biased yes, but outside of a bad note during one of the solos, I thought they did great! I don't get it.

• Like 3

Been saying all summer that Bloo has to get a lot cleaner to compete this year. They can't ride GE, hype, and energy if they don't get cleaner than last year. The rest of the top 4 has too much to hold off if they don't get tighter musically and a lot cleaner visually.

Edited by defeldus2
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

The other Corps have been playing " follow the leader ( BD ) " for 40 years.

Actually I don't think BD is a leader, at least when it comes to innovation in recent years. They are more formulaic than anything else

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

There it is boys, pack it in, we've filled the hate meter up to full for tonight!

I'm tasting the salt just reading these posts.

• Like 6

I was a BD fan back when I marched with the Bluecoats in the early eighties, just don't care for their shows these days.

• Like 1