3 SHADES OF BLUE and friends Denver, Co

2 minutes ago, McMHSBD said:

No tarps tonight? 

2 minutes ago, superOOk said:

Where are those circle tarps that I saw in Massillon?

Grass field.

• Like 1

Nessun Dorma. Chills.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, DCIat14 said:

I truly have no idea what this show is about...

It's about eleven minutes.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DCIat14 said:

I truly have no idea what this show is about...

It reads to me as snapshots of love stories and rivalries.  But it doesn't seem to be tying to string them together.  Or maybe that's a layer not yet added.  Seems like the guard design could be used to string transitions together ala what Blue Stars do with their guard design this year. 

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 3

Love this Trooper show musically!  They finally have a musically mature and challenging show that they are pulling off with excellence showing that they can handle tougher music scores!  YEA TROOPERS!  And the audience loved them too!  Crazy wild applause.

• Like 1

Just now, Jurassic Lancer said:

It's about eleven minutes.

A little longer if you count the DM entrance/exit. 

• Like 3