Baron DeKalb's Regimental Tattoo - NIU 7/15

23 minutes ago, MikeRapp said:

Frankly, had I known the quality of these streams would be this bad I would not have paid for it. Absolutely horrific. Out of sync, completely late, freezing over and over again, and completely stopping two or three times a show, they should offer refunds for this crap.

I wonder why it varies. I first subscribed & watched the Boston show. But it buffered and froze so much, I asked for a refund. I never got it, but then the next shows were crystal clear & perfect. Now tonight I started watching the Denver show and it streamed excellent. Then I switched over to Dekalb to see SCV and the broadcast went to hell (horrible resolution, freezing, & buffering).

this front ensemble is playing a ton of notes

Those uniforms are just awful. 

• Like 1

Finlandia is sounding better too. 

That Rachmaninoff should be so much better.  It is such a let down.

• Like 1

Just now, SCVtradition said:

I wonder why it varies. I first subscribed & watched the Boston show. But it buffered and froze so much, I asked for a refund. I never got it, but then the next shows were crystal clear & perfect. Now tonight I started watching the Denver show and it streamed excellent. Then I switched over to Dekalb to see SCV and the broadcast went to hell (horrible resolution, freezing, & buffering).

Part of the issue, having shot live events in football stadiums, is lighting. Compare DATR with UNI, it's literally night and day. It's the difference between a pro field and a mid major college field. 

Regardless, I don't know if they can better monitor throughout but someone needs to do something or people just won't subscribe next year.

Does Phantom have a larger guard than others or am I just seeing things?

• Like 1