9:39 p.m. The Academy - Tempe, AZ
9:56 p.m. Carolina Crown - Ft. Mill, SC

VENUE

Bentonville Tiger Athletic Complex
1801 SE J Street
Bentonville, AR

Edited by JohnD
Title Change

you beat me to the punch...I've created the thread to this show for the past thee years....oh well...you snooze you lose. 

I'm bringing my cousins with me to their very first DCI show. I can't wait to see their reactions.

I've attended this show since 2013. I really excited to see Madison. They've never come to this show venue before. This'll be the first time I've ever seen a live show of them not at finals. BAC wasn't there last year but were there in 2015....they had a glitch with their sound system and no one could hear the singer at all. There are a lot more world class corps this year as well.  Gunna be an awesome night!

Updated the title - thanks Kevin!

Note: We try to ensure a thread is open for a show a couple of days beforehand, if one does not already exist (within the previous 3-4 pages). If you create a new show thread, be sure to include the location and date in the title ... and the show schedule in the first post.

THANKS!

On ‎7‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 8:24 PM, msumello said:

you beat me to the punch...I've created the thread to this show for the past thee years....oh well...you snooze you lose. 

I'm bringing my cousins with me to their very first DCI show. I can't wait to see their reactions.

I've attended this show since 2013. I really excited to see Madison. They've never come to this show venue before. This'll be the first time I've ever seen a live show of them not at finals. BAC wasn't there last year but were there in 2015....they had a glitch with their sound system and no one could hear the singer at all. There are a lot more world class corps this year as well.  Gunna be an awesome night!

Hope you can share some impressions of the show....thanks in advance if you can.

On 14/07/2017 at 8:24 PM, msumello said:

Have fun and let us know how the first timers did.

I'm a little confused with the performance order....is Academy going next-to-last because they're hosting, or something? I would expect BAC to be after them. Also,Surf after Atlanta?

Businesslike Bentonville is better than Bodacious and Buttered.  Art and DCI are businesses in my book.  

• Like 1