Businesslike Bentonville - Bentonville, AR - July 17

8 minutes ago, Narrow said:

Madison dropped more than 2 points, and everyone barely moved... 

Yes.. tough panel tonite... Madison dropping more than 2 points from their last show an eye opener.

1 minute ago, BRASSO said:

Yes.. tough panel tonite... Madison dropping more than 2 points from their last show an eye opener.

Very much this was a very seasoned Panel tonight!!

7 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Boston had the same score as the 15th and Crown went up .4.

a .4 tenths movement up for a Corps that is a defending medalist is a bit surprising. Low scores tonite in this show for all the Corps there. The spreads between all the Corps tonite is probably a bit more instructive, imo.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Cadets went up 1.795.  Nice jump.

Well different show so hard to compare

the gaps from like opponent Crossmen suggest Boston up by .8 on Cadets 

• Like 1

Just now, BRASSO said:

Unless the Mandarins really make a move and have their best performance of the season on August 11th; it looks like the the bottom three spots of the top 12 are already locked in place. The Blue Stars, Crossmen, and Madison Scouts aren't moving much in scoring. 

From July 15 to July 17 shows

Crown

down 1 tenth ge vis
up 3 tenths ge music
down 1 tenth in vp
up 2 tenth VA
down 1 tenth in Guard
down 2 tenth in brass
ma same
perc up 3 tenth

Boston

up 4 tenth in GE visual
up 3 tenth in GE music
vp same
up 3 tenths VA
down 1 tenth guard
up 4 tenths brass 
down 6 tenths MA
up 2 tenths perc 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Not good for Madison. Very disappointing. If you are going to take a risk & abandon your tradition, you better improve your scoring & competitiveness. BAC has. Madison hasn't.  

I may be a bit disappointed with the raw scores from this show...but on the bright side I am very happy that...

Boston's GE visual and GE music went positive direction

brass moved positive direction

percussion moved positive direction

Nice job!

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 2

Just got home from this show...What a great night. It wasn't as hot as it was last year. I got to introduce a couple of cousins to DCI and loved watching their reactions to what they were watching. 

My favorite Madison show since New York Morning. They were awesome and impressive. 

BAC was awesome as well. They really do have an excellent show this year....I believe they'll be placing really high up on finals...

Crown...sigh...this was the first year that the audience didn't stand up while the corps was still playing the last note. There was a brief pause before the crowd rose to their feet. they were so clean and the brass as always was just incredible. From what I heard being said around me is that people just didn't really get the theme. I still absolutely loved it. They added new brass parts I hadn't heard from previous recordings. It really enhances the depth of the show. I get to watch them again tomorrow night in Broken Arrow. 

• Like 1