Colorguard

Soooo... finally saw BD. Congrats on the Zingali next month.     

Wow. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Jeremy. said:

Soooo... finally saw BD. Congrats on the Zingali next month.     

Wow. 

What else is new

I'm thinking Cavies might even have shot this year too.  Look I get that the judges love BD's color guard....but I feel that they are getting stuck in the same pattern year after year, and in terms of triad (body, equipment, movement) they are being left behind by the likes of Crown, Cavies, Vanguard and now Boston - who - to me - have much more difficulty in terms of individual responsibility and total risk equipment wise.

Mike

• Like 3

1 minute ago, afd said:

It's BD this year. They own this trophy. 

I'd like to say, 'hang, on - not so fast.'   EXCEPT, I have to admit that a 3/10's of point spread last night over Bloo's guard was pretty darn impressive.  You may be right.  But they will have to earn it like anyone else.    I get it, because I felt the same way last year about Crown's guard - and Crown's guard the year before that.   There are a number of guards this year that are stellar - BD, Bloo, SCV, Crown, BAC, and Cavies.

Guard work this year may be at the highest preformance level we have ever seen in DCI.  

• Like 1