The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

Just now, Barneveld said:

Based on this panel, look for Boston's guard score to drop tonight.

:dozingoff:

14 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Yes we do. 

M. Stone and M. Gray on GE1

K. Turner and A. Kristensen on GE2

C. Nelson on Visual Proficiency

K. Giese on Visual Analysis

M. Lentz on Colorguard 

S. Page on Brass

W. Dillon on Music Analysis 

A. Dunn and M. Griffin on Percussion

Thank you!

Someone watching will have to tell us which one of Dunn and Griffin is on field; IIRC, the recap doesn't indicate which is field and which is ensemble, and I think it may have flipped from what it used to be after they changed to majority-booth percussion judging from majority-field percussion judging.

16 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

:dozingoff:

I do not see that.  He left on his own and was given all that he requested.  If he dose what you say.   We will see what type of man he is. BAC will blow the house down tonight

Edited by emc2

10 minutes ago, Phillygwm said:

OK, the feed just came up.  Mine is really lo-def.  Before I start monkeying with my PC and router, are others OK?

Feed on mine seems to be about the same quality as usual but it flickers every so often lol...so far, so bad Flomarching!

Getting flickering on mine. Which is new. 

On 7/21/2017 at 11:43 AM, luv4corps said:

What irritates me about the whole business is drivers rate customers just like customers rate drivers and I've heard if you don't leave a good enough tip (which when Uber, Lyft first started you weren't even expected to tip) they won't pick you up.  Anyone experience this?  I have never used the service myself so I may be just blowing hot air here.

I'm sure those drivers are claiming those cash tips on there income tax, no?

9 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Thank you!

Someone watching will have to tell us which one of Dunn and Griffin is on field; IIRC, the recap doesn't indicate which is field and which is ensemble, and I think it may have flipped from what it used to be after they changed to majority-booth percussion judging from majority-field percussion judging.

According to PR's schedule, Griffin is on the field.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ApathyJones said:

Feed on mine seems to be about the same quality as usual but it flickers every so often lol...so far, so bad Flomarching!

I actually have had decent video quality in past shows, which is why I raise the question.  Just rebooted and it seems to be better so it's probably me :-)