The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

1 minute ago, Narrow said:

Blue Stars beats Xmen tonight I think. Xmen have a better design overall, but Blue Stars are outperforming them and their music is just a lot more effective now that the closer has been changed. 

I don't agree that Xmen have a better design than Blue Stars. Not by a long shot. Crossmen's props make no sense and aren't really effective at all. Then again, I didn't read all the novels to understand what everyone's shows are about this season. Blue Stars drill is leaps and bounds better than Xmens.

I will say, fwiw, that my Flo feed is much better than Broken Arrow. But, I went to dinner two hours ago and left it on, and when I returned Blue Stars audio had finished and the video played for another solid minute. Which means somewhere Flo has a fundamental problem with sync.

2 minutes ago, Jeffe77 said:

Classic Style.....

Innovative Design....

hmmm

I thought the same thing too. Kind of ironic given what we're seeing for Unis this season.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Narrow said:

Blue Stars beats Xmen tonight I think. Xmen have a better design overall, but Blue Stars are outperforming them and their music is just a lot more effective now that the closer has been changed. 

The Fan-O-Meter was off the charts for Xmen. That's got to count for something. Maybe not nowadays though....

Just now, MikeRapp said:

I will say, fwiw, that my Flo feed is much better than Broken Arrow. But, I went to dinner two hours ago and left it on, and when I returned Blue Stars audio had finished and the video played for another solid minute. Which means somewhere Flo has a fundamental problem with sync.

I started the stream before o left this morning at 1 and came home during OC and no sync problems. Could be your end. 

Just now, BlueStainGlass said:

I feel bad for whoever follows this.  It's lit!

Party!

Should have put them in the SoundSport competition...

Love hearing Blue Stars play. The show design is only so so for me. The tables. Boy girl thing needs to be prohibited for a couple of years until someone can bring it back fresh. And F. Scott prancing around? Oh c'mon. 

But they sounded terrific.

2 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

I don't agree that Xmen have a better design than Blue Stars. Not by a long shot. Crossmen's props make no sense and aren't really effective at all. Then again, I didn't read all the novels to understand what everyone's shows are about this season. Blue Stars drill is leaps and bounds better than Xmens.

ENIGMA!