The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

What were the scores? I don't see them on the website.

Its so hard to repeat as DCI Champion since the 1990's if you are not the Blue Devils. Thats the biggest takeaway from this tonite. We are now down to 3 Corps with a shot to win it all, imo. Bluecoats are going to leapfrog 3 other Corps, when one of them is the Blue Devils.

Edited by BRASSO

I'm getting really anxious 

5 minutes ago, GREENBLUE said:

Keep hearing Boston only 1.5 behind Cavaliers. 

Cavaliers only 1 point behind Bluecoats. What about that???????

Trust me ... I have noticed for the last two shows. 

• Like 2

Here we go again, "BD didn't deserve their championships because I didn't like their show as much as -insert crowd favorite here-"

:laughing:

861fe80b06b3e3c35d68677cdb14379bc2ec0c7f

• Like 7

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

I still think Crown has the best ensemble brass sound in the activity, but this show design is behind Boston, coats, BD and SCV. 

Good thing for Crown, the judges disagree with your assessment.   

An absolutely outrageous amount of favoritism going on with regards to benefit of the doubt in terms of show design. I'll acknowledge that BD and SCV should probably be #1 and #2 (in some order, BD is cleaner right now so I don't mind them in first), but it's downright criminal that Crown is getting the GE credit they are receiving, while Bluecoats again get the shaft for their design (2015 anyone?).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, youraveragenoob said:

What were the scores? I don't see them on the website.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums/index.php?/topic/166753-the-real-san-antonio-rough-riders-thread/&page=210#comment-3657997

Top 4 still within 2+ points, but Bluecoats need to clean that show soon. They can't afford to fall back too much. I still think Bluecoats can medal. They have a killer show. The other 3 are amazing as well.  BD impresses me the most. Crown blows me away at just how clean and polished they look. I wonder if they peak out and lose steam from a GE perspective. Who knows. The judges seem to like the GE in their show.  SCV looks like a Gold Medalist, but they have to take down the ultimate Gold Medalist.  Finals will be fun. 

• Like 2