The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

Just now, henry7184 said:

I know. I'm a HUGE classical music buff. I love Beethoven, Mozart, Wagner and the Russians. I should, in theory, like this show better than 2015, but I don't - not by a long shot. Still don't get why they are beating Blue Stars and Crossmen. Not only is it not well designed, it's not well executed, and the guard is just too big.

Maybe that'll change tonight...maybe they were just scoring well because of their name...but that doesn't ever happen

Just now, Trumpet2 said:

Maybe that'll change tonight...maybe they were just scoring well because of their name...but that doesn't ever happen

I'd like to think that, but I don't. I'm not a judge. Obviously not qualified but I just don't see quality or merit in this show. It's quite messy.

Flugel solo is bank

• Like 6

Just now, corpstrength said:

To me, this is way better/more interesting than City of Lights...

That had potential, then they went all in on "Holly Golighty goes shopping" and...ugh

Just now, henry7184 said:

I want to like this, but I don't know what it means.

Pride of Broken Arrow (incredible BOA HS band) which marches like 50-60 guard. It fits better when there isn't a 150 size limit 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, henry7184 said:

Except City of Lights was executed at a much higher level, and their 2017 brass line isn't even in the same league as the 2015 line.

Could be if there were more of them...

Edited by Trumpet2
  • Like 1