The REAL San Antonio Rough Riders Thread

3 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

A tale of two Crusaders: Boston gets one of the best draws as they perform in between two recent DCI World Champions, while Oregon performs between two Semis-bubble corps in Jersey Surf and Genesis.

OC got royally screwed on this draw.  They're going to have to bring it.  

• Like 1

Just now, corps8294 said:

Mandarins draw = OUCH! 

Academy got a similar draw for SA last year and made Finals. Nothing's impossible.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Narrow said:

Schedule should be edited into the first post now that its released.

I think BK has a real possibility of getting close to Cadets. Boston going on 4th to last is quite crazy. Should be fun

done

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cadevilina Crown said:

Academy got a similar draw for SA last year and made Finals. Nothing's impossible.

It does bring to mind that BDB & VC always go on before all of world class during prelims and they always manage to get right in the thick of semis. 

I wonder sometimes if it might be worse to go on after a corps that typically scores higher.  Perhaps show order is overrated.

Edited by luv4corps

12 minutes ago, corps8294 said:

Mandarins draw = OUCH! 

At least they are in the proper set.  This has to be OC's worst draw ever for this show.

1 minute ago, luv4corps said:

It does bring to mind that BDB & VC always go on before all of world class during prelims and they always manage to get right in the thick of semis.  So corps with bad draws have to prove where they belong.

I wonder sometimes if it might be worse to go on after a corps that typically scores higher.  Perhaps show order is overrated.

I mean if you set a standard early that no one else is meeting then it will help your relation to other corps. The score posted might not be the greatest, but it will bring down the groups that go on after you.

• Like 2