TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

2 minutes ago, wigwam said:

how do you subscribe to flo marching?   I went to the site and it wasn't clear how much it cost.  I only want to watch DCI events. 

At this point, I believe you will pay $49 to take you through the balance of the DCI Season.

Drumming legend Russ McKinnon was in the house today at Broken Arrow checking out Blooo.  For you brass and guard folks, Russ was the drummer for Tower of Power for several years and has been Barry Manilow's drummer for many years....just to name a couple.  Believe he got his start with a corps some will remember called THE 27th LANCERS. 

I'm guessing he might be at the show tonight too.  Some pretty decent drum lines tonight :cheer:

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, drummer5485 said:

Ok cool, just wondering.  I hate that they do this.  Just sitting here in awkward silence right now...

This is the only thing I really dislike about FloMarching. It happened during a couple of shows in Minneapolis and that really got on my nerves. 

3 hours ago, Newseditor44 said:

Normally I would agree, but Crown's CG is the wildcard here. If they finish any lower than 4th tonight, that could drag their number way down, especially with them performing second to last. They've got some work to do, but definitely not out of it. I think 3rd or 4th is probably more likely, but this show will grow. 

Losing MT and HW was huge. BAC is definitely reaping the rewards. 

I think Crown may be held back by guard and drums. 

• Like 1

Woo.  All set here at dad's place with the Roku going.  

Whats the temp down there in BA?

Just now, KVG_DC said:

Woo.  All set here at dad's place with the Roku going.  

Whats the temp down there in BA?

Hell. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fred Windish said:

At this point, I believe you will pay $49 to take you through the balance of the DCI Season.

ok thanks!   Just signed up for the $49 per month plan.  Now trying to watch the show, so far just commercials. 

maybe it hasn't started yet.

Just now, 2000Cadet said:

Hell. 

Summer tour is ON

• Like 1