TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

1 minute ago, defeldus2 said:

6 posts in a page, I think we get it man. Also, you're gonna eat your words come finals. 

Why? Is 4th place really that filling?

Edited by Treefidy
  • Like 1

Just now, RetiredMusTeach said:

Please, please, please can we lay off this young woman singer!  All it takes is for someone to tell her about the things being said about her on DCP to totally wreck her confidence.  She sounds a little shook tonight.  Don't let this forum be the cause.  Please just leave her along.

I have no issue with her singing at all. She is a lovely singer. I just think it is a mammoth design mistake. That's all.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, brassboy said:

Glad we got such glorious brass sound in that opener because now they take a sad backseat for the rest of the show. 

Do you not have ears? No way you can claim that about the closer with half a brain. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, henry7184 said:

But they may be 4th in guard (or lower) and 4th in percussion (or lower). That will cost them big time if that's the case. 4th in GE too, in my book. 

We get it, you don't like the show. Moving on. 

• Like 1

Perhaps the first part of their show was so clean so fast because the brass doesn't have to do anything during the second half until the very end?  Half a show to rehearse and clean.

• Like 1

Just now, Musicman1084 said:

Unpopular opinion: Crown's ballad is wonderful as-is, and will only get better as the singer locks it in.

They need to turn her volume down a little.  Otherwise, I agree with you on my first viewing.