TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

1 hour ago, snare_guy_83 said:

Regarding Crown Percussion...

Ausdemore judged them Monday in Bentonville giving 85 in Content and 83 in Achievement. 16.8 Total

Ausdemore judged them Tuesday in Broken Arrow giving 88 in Content and 86 in Achievement. 17.4 Total

A 0.6 jump in 1 day...by the same judge. Hmmmm. :35_thinking:

Slotting?

14 hours ago, jmc5682 said:

BD must have had an awful night in percussion.  They were only 2 tenths behind Bloo at Drums along the Rockies 6 tenths behind Bloo tonight.  

I didn’t see the show last night but in that drum feature, there is a ton of dirt, even in the lot videos you can count a point of ticks. No guessing which snares are the real snares. Please don’t water or change it, clean it !!!

So how is bumble bee? The last few youtubes I saw, that needed some major cleaning too, is it coming along?

11 minutes ago, cowtown said:

So how is bumble bee? The last few youtubes I saw, that needed some major cleaning too, is it coming along?

IMO, it's coming along nicely. I believe they've taken out a FEW notes here and there to give a little more rhythmic variation (and maybe water a bit), but it's still incredibly challenging and I have no doubt it'll sparkle by Indy.

35 minutes ago, GlenI said:

Slotting?

On Monday, CC won the contest and took high percussion with 0.4 margin over 2nd place Boston.  On Tuesday, there was upward pressure on all scores in all caps.  Plus, it is a TOC event.... If Ausdemore had judged the other 7 TOC corps on Monday, there MIGHT be grounds for SOME  comparison......

3 hours ago, Eleran said:

Can we know whom?   I think public approbation this year would be apropos

173222270.jpg?366

Looks like a US Senate confirmation hearing.......