TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

That was wonderful, Crown. 

• Like 6

This show with just slightly better GE in the back half would be leading the pack I think. This is not a knock on the singer. I like her. It's the choice of music and flow of the show for the last 2 or 3 minutes. It's much better than my last viewing.  They have made some big changes and big improvements. Jeff Sacktig's drill is really good, and the last 2 minutes is incredible (visually), but I'm not wild about how they return to the Bach.  Again, with better GE in the last 2 to 3 minutes this show is leading the pack. They are cleaner to my eyes than the others and boy do they perform. 

Edited by jwillis35
  • Like 4

People criticizing the balance aren't listening live. Don't judge it based on the terrible stream audio. They've blended it very well. 

• Like 3

Man, Crown sounds so darn beautiful!

My heart says:

1) Crown

2) Bloo

3) SCV

4) BD

We'll see.   I'm totally cool with either Crown or Bloo tonight.  SCV was terrific too but honestly couldn't get a good read on them or BD thanks to my new friend Flo.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Equinox said:

Have heard all about the singing. First time seeing it. Complaints were justified. This just went from Awesome to God Awful. What the heck were they thinking?

Deconstructionism, we've been told, it is.

4 minutes ago, drummer5485 said:

No, it's from Wicked.

Oh, right ... Wicked is very Disneyesque.  Which makes sense, since Schwartz also composed the music for several Disney films.

Edited by jasgre2000
  • Like 1

I get the theme but can somebody please explain the football helmet. 

• Like 1

It's well done. Not sure the random upright poles around the edge are effectively adding to the theme. The opener is just awesome.

• Like 1

Crown has the most complete show, singer or not, fantastic performance.

• Like 2