TOC - Broken Arrow, OK - July 18

1 minute ago, MikeRapp said:

Is there a significance to the white poles? 

They're part of the yardline deconstruction. They're going vertical into the air, note they're 'erased' behind the poles.  

Edited by KVG_DC

2 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

Lot of trolls coming out the woodworks tonight. Glad to hear from people there that Crown is killing it. 

They're amazing.

Crown is definitely attempting quite a bit with this show.  Definitely starting to become a bit more clear.  Interested to see how this all comes into focus at finals.

• Like 3

Just now, Corpfan said:

I get the theme but can somebody please explain the football helmet. 

I suppose their center pale green tarp will cover up the helmet logo in Lucas Oil? And then a helmet appears elsewhere, thus conveying the idea of a lost "sense of direction".

• Like 5

OK. Now that was a solid and complete run. I don't know what some of new changes mean yet but i am sure they flesh them out. Good on them. 

• Like 2

That singing is painfully cheesy.... My goodness. On the bright side, the hornline is a monster.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ContraFart said:

Please listen to the source material before you kill the design choice of the singer. Also its much better live.

I never get this saying.  I understand the source music (I know Andy too) and LOVE this piece...but if I wanted to hear the source music and someone singing I would listen to a recording of the original.  I listen to drum corps to hear different interpretations of it made with brass and percussion (yes and synths now).  I have nothing against vocals in drum corps, I just don't like this argument.

• Like 5