2017 T-shirts and swag thread

Ok!  I'm considering which t-shirts I'd like to get for this season.  I'm going to be unable to get to a show live but can order online of course.

Those of you going to shows, which corps have the neatest shirts? Other notable swag? (not interested in the bowler hats no matter how much I do like the Fosse that Bloo is doing.)

Please note, I now have a three years running trend of the first shirt I buy being the eventual Silver Medalist.   Make your case of which shirt I should buy ... now!

I haven't been to a show yet, but I do own shirts from Bluecoats, Crown, Santa Clara, Cavaliers, Phantom, and Crusaders, so I can only speak for what I have seen online. Cavaliers is the most comfortable (it's super soft), but Boston has the best design, I think. I vote Boston (especially after reading your note. :D )

Hard to beat a classic Troopers T-shirt. I picked one up in Rockford.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ok.  I ordered the SCV shirt (sorry I guess that means they're not passing BD next weekend.)

And the Boston GUILTY shirt.

Phantom's store seems to not be working at all.  Mandarins don't have season show shirts on the website.

• 3 weeks later...

Fun fact.  I wore the Guilty! shirt while running yesterday and stopped at the store.  This lady glanced at my shirt....then did a double take with her eyes wide and her mouth making an "o."   I wonder what she thinks I'm guilty of doing.....?

The make drum corps great again shirt from the Cavies is definitely the best of the year.

I picked up a Bluecoats Ohio shirt...mainly because I live in Ohio and like the Bluecoats.

Edited by ThePlanets
  • Like 1

Ya' know, I'm not sure if this is the right place for this or not, but...

I bought a set of sweats from the Mandarins tent.  It was an absolute hit, a 10, a home run.

I got to support a hell of an org, with a great leader and a wonderful program.

And they're the most comfortable sweats in my closet.

Win - win - win  

Edited by garfield
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ThePlanets said:

The make drum corps great again shirt from the Cavies is definitely the best of the year.

I picked up a Bluecoats Ohio shirt...mainly because I live in Ohio and like the Bluecoats.

I have the Bluecoats Ohio light hoodie.  I love it.  

• Like 1

Great thread.  My son lost his coveted Phantom cap in brisk wind while sailing.  Never mind that he should have hung onto it, or not worn it sailing... but anyway...  I want to buy him a new corps cap for his birthday.  Should I just go to individual corps online shopping sites or does DCI have a good selection?  Any suggestions would be welcomed.  He likes a lot of corps so it doesn't have to be Regiment.