new endings

Every year around the time of San Antonio, there is talk of new endings.  It's quiet this year.  Anyone know who has new endings planned and when it might appear?

I have seen discussions about this on several of the individual corps threads. Sounds like we'll see some tweaks from several corps.

BD normally puts their new closer in at the Buffalo TOC which has been their last show before Indy the last several years. We will see if they do the same this year. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, bandman28 said:

Every year around the time of San Antonio, there is talk of new endings.  It's quiet this year.  Anyone know who has new endings planned and when it might appear?

Lots of Corps will have new endings put in place from what they showed here at the 1st Regionals, I would imagine. Some major, some minor with those changes. I would also tend to think that if people knew what that was in detail, they sure as heck wouldn't be posting it publically here on DCP... ( haha!)

Edited by BRASSO

2 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

Lots of Corps will have new endings put in place from what they showed here at the 1st Regionals, I would imagine. Some major, some minor. I would tend to think that if people knew what that was in detail, they sure as heck wouldn't be posting it publically here on DCP... ( haha!)

It would be nice to see some changes at NightBEAT TOC July 30, but most updated closers happen by or after DCI East. 

Just now, lameisrob said:

It would be nice to see some changes at NightBEAT TOC July 30, but most updated closers happen by or after DCI East. 

True.

• Like 1

Did someone say Madison is putting in "The Way We Were"?

I kid.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjoakes said:

I kid.

I sure hope they do something!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mjoakes said:

I kid.

If they ever had the means to start their show and perform most of it in their current uniform and then do a SCV tunnel uniform change, have the rifles bow and do the classic remove the hat while the corps plays "The Way We Were"it would certainly be the talk the season. 

• Like 1