It's finally Nashville week!

Btw, weather forecast for Friday is a massive break in the weather. After a month in the 90s, we are expected to be in the low 80s on Friday. Some chance of scattered showers and thunderstorms early, but we should be clear and cool by show time.

• Like 7

As a band director in the Nashville area, I take my entire band to this show, and I love hearing the kids who've never seen drum corps before so excited on the bus ride home!  One of the highlights every year...

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Reed said:

As a band director in the Nashville area, I take my entire band to this show, and I love hearing the kids who've never seen drum corps before so excited on the bus ride home!  One of the highlights every year...

thank you for touching their lives in a meaningful way. Some may march, others will be fans, all will be impressed.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Reed said:

I joined a drum corps because my band director exposed us to it.  He invited a corps to hold their camp at our school.   He would play old Fleetwoods of Cabs and Yankee Rebels for us.  It captured a few of us.  He changed my life.  

• Like 3

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

I joined a drum corps because my band director exposed us to it.  He invited a corps to hold their camp at our school.   He would play old Fleetwoods of Cabs and Yankee Rebels for us.  It captured a few of us.  He changed my life.  

My high school band director wasn't supportive of drum corps (70's).   As my own protest, I refused to be in his marching band, in spite of participating in the concert bands.  Times have certainly changed. I showed him, huh?  Band programs across the county today overwhelmingly help contribute to the overall success of the activity. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, drumcorpsfever said:

My high school band director wasn't supportive of drum corps (70's).   As my own protest, I refused to be in his marching band, in spite of participating in the concert bands.  Times have certainly changed. I showed him, huh?  Band programs across the county today overwhelmingly help contribute to the overall success of the activity. 

My high school band director wasn't supportive either.  It was my junior high band director who loved drum corps.  Especially Cabs.  

• Like 2

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

My high school band director wasn't supportive either.  It was my junior high band director who loved drum corps.  Especially Cabs.  

There are any number of people most of us will always remember, no matter how much time passes.   For those of us who share a passion called drum and bugle corps, those that introduced us to the activity are forever etched into our memories.   Drum corps truly is life-changing.

• Like 3

Just now, drumcorpsfever said:

There are any number of people most of us will always remember, no matter how much time passes.   For those of us who share a passion called drum and bugle corps, those that introduced us to the activity are forever etched into our memories.   Drum corps truly is life-changing.

Amen, my brother. 

• Like 1