The Masters of the Summer Music Games - Nashville, TN - July 28th

Go Cadets!!! 

Tough following Devils, but do this thing!

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ZachDrumCorps said:

I don't like the trend of any disagreement with anything being labeled as "hating". There are legitimate haters out there, but criticism is not hate, as long as it isn't overly and excessively negative. Just my opinion though

Not really directed at you, but I'll just say how one delivers said criticism makes all the difference.

One reason I tend to avoid any show thread around the time the Cadets perform, for instance. Most of it is just pure vitriol.

• Like 3

Blue Devils have so much upper brass power! Wow the ballad was ear splitting! That is a fun show but it just doesn't have the sophistication and range of SCV. They fill the field and are amazingly great players.

the synth bass was so loud that it totally overpowered the first act. It even overmodulated.

• Like 5

Just now, dcsnare93 said:

Not really directed at you, but I'll just say how one delivers said criticism makes all the difference.

One reason I tend to avoid any show thread around the time the Cadets perform, for instance. Most of it is just pure vitriol.

Agreed. I try to be constructive and mostly positive at all times

• Like 3