The Official DCI Southeastern Championship Thread - July 29, 2017

they could not get a college field as a replacement?

this place looks tiny

Knowledge is good!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/McEachern_High_School

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

UGH!!!!!!!!! TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#### it. This could literally be one of the best musical moments EVER in a show, but it's just one big gimmick selling it short...

• Like 1

Just now, Corpfan said:

And there goes Flo!  You were doing so well until now. 

That's why I cancelled. Cellphone video is a better representation sound wise than FLO.  FLO was always distorting the balance. Will try again next year.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, George Dixon said:

Agreed. A lot of us saw he potential, the only question was could become condfident and their rehearsal is paying off

Saw my PR marcher last night. He was always one of those favorite students that band directors love. But as I talked to him, I realized how much he has grown and matured this summer. He is working his butt off, loving it and I thought to myself, he didn't just 'drink the kool-aid' he drank the whole pitcher of it! I am so proud of him and what his corps is doing. They have HEART!

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, MotoSurfBass said:

Man, that high brass still sounds gassed at the end of the show. But they might have one of the hardest drill books in DCI this year, so hopefully they've just gotta build stamina.

The amount the members have to move in this show, I'm not sure anyone else in the top 12 is doing it to the extent they are. Quite a challenging show visually 

• Like 3