The Official DCI Southeastern Championship Thread - July 29, 2017

I'm starting to realize my issue with the singing in Crown's show is not the singing, it's the source music. No One to Know One especially. 

The corps is so so strong though, really impressive considering the design staff changes 

• Like 3

I absolutely love that everyone is bringing their best already this year.  Finals are gonna be an absolute beast from top to bottom this year. 

Winner is...the kids doing this.  Silver goes to....the fans for getting to watch.

• Like 2

I think tonight is the night SCV will pass BD.  I am from the San Francisco Bay Area and there is only one corps I would want to beat my beloved BD and that would be my beloved SCV.  We shall see soon!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tony Flores said:

I don't like that ending...not a hater, just don't like it

Agreed. Seems sudden and still incomplete. Not enough musical or visual oomph.

• Like 3

Flo let me down again in the last 30 minutes of the show. Was perfect all day until, well, half of their subscribers start logging in simultaneously.

Just now, Cappybara said:

I'm starting to realize my issue with the singing in Crown's show is not the singing, it's the source music. No One to Know One especially. 

The corps is so so strong though, really impressive considering the design staff changes 

I saw them rehearse, the ensemble, drill, and percussion were fantastic!  The design just falls flat to me, as most open ended shows do (ala BK).

• Like 2