The Official DCI Southeastern Championship Thread - July 29, 2017

I cannot wait to see BK live in 8 days. I haven't seen them live since 2008, before they ventured into the weird and the wild.

• Like 2

Just now, rrunyon1 said:

Good on BK. They scorched the field tonight. 

They didn't have a good run a week ago in SA so I imagine they felt extra motivated to pop one tonight 

• Like 2

Holy moly 

Just now, Newseditor44 said:

It took me three or four viewings but I've finally fallen in love with this BK show. Amazing use of color, I just want more from the Bjork piece. Let that horn line lean back and sing more - feels a bit too chopped up. They have power and grace, let them sing!

This.  Early season this show was a head scratcher and I feared it'd be like last year where it never really came around to being something other than that.  But this year's show is really coming together and selling well now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IntercalaryTurtle said:

Is this the "mmm watcha say" meme song? Because it started to sound like it a little at the end there

Yes, though the song itself deserves far, FAR more than 1) That and 2) Being sampled for a garbage Jason DeRulo song.