TOC/NightBEAT Winston-Salem, NC - July 30

9 hours ago, Liahona said:

This stadium looks fantastic!

BBT_Field_Deacon_Tower_Wake_Forest_Unive

It is fantastic!!! and I will be on the 50 at the top of the middle section.  

Excited to see the upgraded Boston Crusaders live!!

• Like 2

Important show for all the corps as it's getting down to crunch time. 2 weeks now until finals. 

I'm especially rooting for Mandarins to get back in top 12 position. I'm biased, but think they belong in finals this year. 

• Like 5

Does anyone know why I LOVE this venue? Like really love it? Because of this:

beamer.0.jpeg

This picture gives me life. This game gave me life. Watching VT lose 3-0 to Wake Freaking Forest in overtime, gosh, nothing can beat that 

• Like 4

In terms of the early corps in the evening. Why didn't they keep the same judging panel from powder springs? If you're using the numbers from 2 different nights and from 2 different panels how is that going to be an accurate assessment of position in terms of numbers? Could it effect seedings going into prelims? Or do you think they'll just slot into placements?

Seems like an unfair assessment for corps    performing at what is essentially two different shows.

Edited by GREENBLUE
  • Like 1

Great show in Atlanta last night, can't wait for tonight, except wait, Boston just showed up at our local university for housing today....Yahoooooooo!!!!!  Thank you Leonor-Rhyne university.

Edited by onionhead
  • Like 3

Probably up way too early but ready to make the practice rounds. Probably my only Drum Corps for this year. I had one question about the stadium. From the club level do you have to leave the stadium and come back in through the main entrance to go to the souvenir stands ?