Corps competing this weekend

2 DCA contest this weekend coming up,1 our friends in the mid west finally get some scores. We will see where they fit into the mix,1show Chops,Govies.MinnBrass 

2nd show Kingston NY ThunderBirds ,Excelsior ,Hurricanes ,White Sabers,Sunrisers Bushwackers ,Caballero's ,FusionCore .Will White Sabers get there first win of the season?

Edited by Florida Sun
spelling correction

My answers to any questions about how any of the corps will fare in the home stretch:

Yes, no, and maybe. :innocent:

Edited by Fran Haring

3 hours ago, Florida Sun said:

2 DCA contest this weekend coming up,1 our friends in the mid west finally get some scores. We will see where they fit into the mix,1show Chops,Govies.MinnBrass 

2nd show Kingston NY ThunderBirds ,Excelsior ,Hurricanes ,White Sabers,Sunrisers Bushwackers ,Caballero's ,FusionCore .Will White Sabers get there first win of the season?

If memory serves me correct, the White Sabers won the first "officially scored" show of the 2017 season on June 24th in West Pittston, PA. However, something tells me this group is going to work extremely hard (as are all the others) to try and notch a very good score this weekend as well, regardless of where it places them. Anyhow, enjoy your day and safe travels to all this coming weekend!

2 hours ago, Dan Detweiler said:

We have been complete for a while now. Hope everyone else is too.  ;)

Watching the show Saturday night all the corps are complete.  I'm sure there are tweaks and small additions to be added, but they are performing full shows. 

White Sabres and Reading are very prepared and confident.  

My observation, the White Sabres look like a corps that is well rehearsed.  

AoE

Edited by AoEnut

53 minutes ago, bsnook said:

If memory serves me correct, the White Sabers won the first "officially scored" show of the 2017 season on June 24th in West Pittston, PA. However, something tells me this group is going to work extremely hard (as are all the others) to try and notch a very good score this weekend as well, regardless of where it places them. Anyhow, enjoy your day and safe travels to all this coming weekend!

Thank you sorry i had missed that show

5 hours ago, AoEnut said:

My observation, the White Sabres look like a corps that is well rehearsed.  

They have always had to be to compete as short handed as they have been in open the past couple of seasons and to do as well as they do. And as you and Jeff have said, they're very, very aggressive. They're out there to slam-dunk the show.

whoever scores highest after any penalties are tabulated at finals wins. til then who knows

• Like 1