William "Allen's Town" - Friday Night - Aug 4th, 2017

Looking forward to my annual pilgrimage! Always in the stands for all the shows.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Corps Guy said:

Let's get to the stands early to support this corps.  They made the trip and deserve the crowd that we can provide in Allentown.

I'll be there early with my traditional tail-gate across from the HAM-FAM.  Stop by and introduce yourself.  Greet me by my DCP name and you get a dog and a beer.  It would be nice to put faces with all of these names.:thumbup:

OK... I'll take the dog, but gotta pass on the beer.  LOL.

1 hour ago, Fran Haring said:

OK... I'll take the dog, but gotta pass on the beer.  LOL.

Fran,  you know you are always welcome at the Tail-Gate.  I'll make sure to have water and soda for you.

Edited by Old Corps Guy
  • Like 1

On 7/31/2017 at 3:10 PM, Liahona said:

THE COMPANY – Chesterfield, England 

19959238_10154497390052096_8795954865083

Photo Credit: The Company Performance Ensemble Facebook 

Their uniforms (both corps and guard) look very similar to a certain corps from San Antonio.

• Like 2

Just outside the Allentown area, to the west, and it is a monsoon here. Please let it get it all out of it's system before this evening. 

I've really enjoyed making the trek from Minnesota to PA for this show a few times. Alas it isn't in the cards this year...however Finals is, so I will see all of you there! Right?

9 minutes ago, ajlemm said:

I've really enjoyed making the trek from Minnesota to PA for this show a few times. Alas it isn't in the cards this year...however Finals is, so I will see all of you there! Right?

I wiil enjoy your portion of the delicious samples at the Allentown Farmers Market in your absence.

The other night I had the opportunity to meet the Cadets Vocal Ensemble individually including DCP's own NoahSig.  It was the great response from the other 7 members who said to thank DCP posters to convince Noah to audition. They couldn't imagine the summer without him. Do you know that the CVE members actually went to admin and petitioned of corps tour jobs?  "We're not divas. If we're going to be Cadets, then you have to let us act like real Cadets."  The other mms respect that A LOT. 

• Like 1