William "Allen's Town" - Saturday Night - Aug 5th, 2017

I like the new ending. It gives the whole show a bit more depth. The previous ending had been feeling incomplete during the season. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I will say this.  I am totally down for a rule change banning mic'ing your entire ####### hornline.  Seems like a few more have started and they probably feel pressured to if they feel others are getting rewarded for it.  It's not gonna make me stop watching the activity but it really takes away from the authenticity that drew me to it in the first place.  Started with Phantom Regiment and maybe one or two others this June and has spread like an ugly epidemic.  You.  Don't.  NEED IT.  

Ok, that's my negativity for the night.  GREAT runs across the board tonight!  Tons to love.  This is gonna be a really exciting week.  

So you dont think its "Changed for the Better"?

• Like 1

Just now, Terri Schehr said:

:spitting:ya thnk  LOLOL 

Yay Terri used the sippy emoticon,my day is complete. :laughing:

• Like 6

1 minute ago, denverjohn said:

Post-season props and uniforms descriptions for the annual DCP imaginary garage sale should be interesting this fall.

pool noodles, yard-line skirts, alien empty lobster tails(pen nubs viewed from other side)

Prop burning anyone 

• Like 2

Awesome show Crown!!! Not sure about the new ending, but we'll see what happens in Indy. 

• Like 4

Apologies if this has already been covered, but do the judges have their previous night recaps available to them during tonight's judging?