William "Allen's Town" - Saturday Night - Aug 5th, 2017

8 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

If there was any chance in h_ll for Cadets to beat BAC it was in A-Town their home town and back yard and BAC following Cadets.  In my mind they got buried not in terms of scores but in hope. 

Now Cadets need to be more concerned about what's in their rear view mirror instead of those in front. 

Even though Cadets are headquartered in Allentown, I think it could be argued that the New Jersey shows are actually their home shows. Allentown feels like home turf for many corps, but if you look at fans and alums who attend Allentown, the three corps that probably had the best representation in the stands would be Crossmen, Cadets, and BAC. Cadets are no longer in Garfield, Crossmen now hail from Texas, and kids in BAC hail from areas other than greater Boston, but alums of the great Northeast corps including many who no longer exist see Allentown as a huge reunion.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jim Schehr said:

If there was any chance in h_ll for Cadets to beat BAC it was in A-Town their home town and back yard and BAC following Cadets.  In my mind they got buried not in terms of scores but in hope. 

Now Cadets need to be more concerned about what's in their rear view mirror instead of those in front. 

I really don't think location has much to do with scores.

• Like 1