Bluecoats getting the shaft this year

4 hours ago, Midwest said:

"Everybody deserves a trophy" crowd.  Afraid of debate and negativity. How dare we point out the flaws in DCI. 

You totally mis-read my tongue-in-cheek humor and references. My anti-participation-trophy, merit-based belief system is as strong as anyone's.

Just another example of the absence of national cultural norms and references due to flaws in educational institutions. Carry on, snowflake.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, snare_guy_83 said:

I see it as a technically strong music and visual program....and then a seemingly nice/sweet girl shows up, but then she goes bat-#### crazy yelling at me.

#IDONT'TKNOW YOU 

Philosophically, Crown's  show annoys me because they are intellectuality dishonest and write a Fake History about Drum corps. No kids, it’s not the same as the times aren’t the same. The corps, the staff and their roles in society are not the same. It's Not

And then BD and Crown are telling me the future is cool because it’s this?

Get bent, ruiners, this sucks 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

There was a very long line in San Antonio.  

Their lines were also very long in Denton.  Based on the souvenir booth lines, Bluecoats and SVC were the winners - by a mile, or however long 30-40 people lined-up is...

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, snare_guy_83 said:

I see it as a technically strong music and visual program....and then a seemingly nice/sweet girl shows up, but then she goes bat-#### crazy yelling at me.

#IDONT'TKNOW YOU 

#Thatsmypurse!

414.jpg

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Memphis1980 said:

Their lines were also very long in Denton.  Based on the souvenir booth lines, Bluecoats and SVC were the winners - by a mile, or however long 30-40 people lined-up is...

Hard to tell though. The line at the SCV booth was a big circle, while Bluecoats line was much more jagged. :tongue:

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Memphis1980 said:

As we have all learned, people only like SVC and Bluecoats to spite Blue Devils. If they were truly capable of appreciating Blue Devils’ awesomeness, there would be no lines for all the other, undeserving corps polluting the field with that pedestrian puke called marching

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cowtown said:

As we have all learned, people only like SVC and Bluecoats to spite Blue Devils. If they were truly capable of appreciating Blue Devils’ awesomeness, there would be no lines for all the other, undeserving corps polluting the field with that pedestrian puke called marching

Perhaps they just like the other corps better because of Blue Devil fans like you.

10 hours ago, pudding said:

I'd also like to note that I seem to be the only one around here that's willing to address the drawbacks and weaknesses of every corps (as well as their strengths), as opposed to simply screaming about how my favorite corps is the best and infallible and how every other corps is terrible.

"...only one..."?

I'm having difficulty understanding if your qualifier "...around here..." is meant to mean this forum, this board, or this activity.

But, no, you're not the only anything.

• Like 4

IF this thread was one of pure educational and shared knowledge of truly trying to understand the reasons, i could have participated, as i really didn't expect this THREAD OF SHADE and complaints why scoring puts them in fourth. i expected something totally different when clicked, so there goes. wasted opportunity for me, guess here was meant for b####### and moaning.