What Chester Makes Makes Chester - TOC Show August 3rd

4 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

Completely agree with you. The worshipping of the flag is just straight creepy. And totally unnecessary at events like these. Especially sporting events. 

Oh. I'm super surprised to see you're following suit with this guy. You know, since you're literally on the wrong side of every argument...

Edited by Treefidy

4 minutes ago, BlueShades874 said:

So freaking what? I'm sick and tired of the national anthem being so overplayed at every little event in this country. I would have laughed in your face and just walked away if I was that woman. I'm not gonna stand around and worship a flag like so many others feel the need to do. I know many are gonna disagree with me and that's more than fine.

boy our country is in trouble

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

Completely agree with you. The worshipping of the flag is just straight creepy. And totally unnecessary at events like these. Especially sporting events. 

Maybe you aren't aware but years ago, even into the early DCI era, a flag presentation was part of every corps' show.  

• Like 2

This forum is bad enough just talking about drum corps. Lets please stop the politics talk :blink:

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

I also like band. I totally agree with you on this band related topic that was posted on this band forum. Your band point about band was very true. (This isn't a forum to air out your national beliefs. There are places tho do that. This isn't one. Band)

So - ran stop watch on Cadets brass.

They play as an ensemble for 7 minutes 48 seconds

For a comparison I did the same for Blue Knights - they play 7 minutes 20 seconds

Cadets may feel like "less" because their program is the maximum length of 13 minutes