The Massillon Knock Out August 7

55 minutes ago, ThePlanets said:

Section 4 is sold out! A few seats front and center and some near the top of side of 3 left.  

Sections 2 and 5 are slim pickins' too. If you are thinking about going get your seats now!

Last year I bought my ticket at the gate and was pretty much at the endzone.

9 minutes ago, WVCorpsPhan said:

First time going to this show. Never been to the Massillon area. Any tips on parking, places to eat, etc.?

For parking, get there early. There is a large lot behind the high school but it will fill up.

Edited by Jurassic Lancer
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, WVCorpsPhan said:

First time going to this show. Never been to the Massillon area. Any tips on parking, places to eat, etc.?

For eating, I suggest going to the Strip or the Belden Village mall area, there's a pretty good variety

• Like 1

For those who may not know...our show is part of the NFL Football Hall of Fame Enshrinement Festival.  The Class of 2017 Enshrinees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame this week:  Morten Andersen, Terrell Davis, Kenny Easley, Jerry Jones, Jason Taylor, LaDainian Tomlinson and Kurt Warner.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, WVCorpsPhan said:

You may want to eat at Rockne's. It isn't too far from the stadium.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WVCorpsPhan said:

Check my link at the beginning of the thread if you're willing to walk a little for a decent spot to park...

• Like 2