The Massillon Knock Out August 7

On 8/3/2017 at 8:32 PM, IntercalaryTurtle said:

Aww yeah, got my tickets months ago and I am super excited about this show. Although a little cautious of the forecast, Weather Channek suggests it could storm that day. 

It will definitely storm that afternoon, but all models converging for the front to pull out at 8pm. Worst case there is a slight 30 min delay.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2017 at 7:22 PM, WVCorpsPhan said:

First time going to this show. Never been to the Massillon area. Any tips on parking, places to eat, etc.?

I suggest going to The Strip. This will also put you on course to enter parking from the NORTHEAST, which will save you a ton of time.

• Like 1

I'm here for this show, came in Wednesday for pro football HOF events.  The parade downtown was a first class event, probably 15 hs bands and one very large band with probably 70 brass?  Don't recall their name.  Did the tourist thing in Cleveland today, really nice place to visit,  but I'm really looking forward to this show to end my trip.  Hoping the weather holds out.  It's been spotty the entire time we've been here.

34 minutes ago, bstar82 said:

I'm here for this show, came in Wednesday for pro football HOF events.  The parade downtown was a first class event, probably 15 hs bands and one very large band with probably 70 brass?  Don't recall their name.  Did the tourist thing in Cleveland today, really nice place to visit,  but I'm really looking forward to this show to end my trip.  Hoping the weather holds out.  It's been spotty the entire time we've been here.

Hey my old high school band was there! Didn't get to see them but I'm sure they were great

OK Ohio...tomorrow will be the last chance for many/most to show the 2017 edition of the Bluecoats just how much we appreciate them taking on the challenges presented in "Jagged Line".  It is a show worthy of a defending champion and the corps is performing the hell out of it. 

Like the usual Massillon crowd, show support and appreciation for the other 7 corps performing, BUT as soon as Bloo takes the field until that glorious final chord let's let the DEFENDING DCI WORLD CHAMPIONS know they are HOME and we say THANK YOU and GOOD LUCK IN INDY!!!

They are most definitely in medal contention and with each of the 4 shows remaining are climbing the list of highest scoring Bloo corps ever.  (Sitting at #7...again with 4 shows to go!)

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 5

Good Luck to all!

Go BAC! SCV! Bloo!

• Like 3