The Massillon Knock Out August 7

My wife thinks these vocal samples are out of those late night party line commercials you used to see on the local non-network TV stations.

Now THAT'S the tuba sound I want to hear!

• Like 2

Just now, eightyonepointthree said:

Browser suggestions.  I am using chrome on a macbook and getting about 3 seconds of a show, then a 20 second pause, then three or four more seconds.

When I switch to Safari, I get a terrible picture.  Help!  I can't get ahold of anyone at Flo.

Check the resolution, which is in the bottom right of the video window. If it's set to Auto, change it to 720p and see if that makes the feed more stable.

Just now, Treefidy said:

Best Electronica moment of the season coming up. It's like an 80's horror movie. LOVE IT!

LOL - much of this show is like an 80s horror movie!  Just kidding, love the Wes Cartwright guard :inlove:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, eightyonepointthree said:

Browser suggestions.  I am using chrome on a macbook and getting about 3 seconds of a show, then a 20 second pause, then three or four more seconds.

When I switch to Safari, I get a terrible picture.  Help!  I can't get ahold of anyone at Flo.

Purchase a Roku

3 minutes ago, eightyonepointthree said:

Maybe your internet connection. But I would try and reboot your macbook.

Phantom is much improved! Remove the vocals and I love this show! Guard are flag champions for sure. 

• Like 1

Just now, eightyonepointthree said:

Did that.  Nothing changed.

Go to http://beta.speedtest.net and tell me what your results are.