The Massillon Knock Out August 7

Trombones bringing the evil sound. Very effective.

• Like 1

Just now, eightyonepointthree said:

Did that.  Nothing changed.

Same issue for me.  Was perfect all year until Allentown. Now after reboots, modem power cycles, switched to hard wired and no wifi, and did a internet speed test which was great. Still have to leave it on auto and get blurry or put on 720 and have it cut in and out.  Frustrating. Especially since it worked fine all year and nothing has changed.  

Each brass section gets their chance to play lots of notes before they do it all together. Drum line feels left out, so they get to ram a little, too.

I just can't get into what Phantom is playing because of my experience seeing live and sitting down low around the 25 yard line at the Chester show.  They'd be right in front of me playing, but their sound was coming from the speakers to my left.  Took me out of the performance completely.  

• Like 2

Love the guard in all white! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Den8uml said:

Same issue for me.  Was perfect all year until Allentown. Now after reboots, modem power cycles, switched to hard wired and no wifi, and did a internet speed test which was great. Still have to leave it on auto and get blurry or put on 720 and have it cut in and out.  Frustrating. Especially since it worked fine all year and nothing has changed.  

Exact scenario here.  Comcast?