The Massillon Knock Out August 7

1 minute ago, JTFire said:

Okay Cadets....the Amen chords at the very end gave me some goosebumps. I'm enjoying the show more and more

Same here. Goosebumps.

Next on the field is Carolina Crown from Fort Mill, South Carolina. Their 2017 program, courtesy of Corpsreps.com:

IT IS
Little Fugue in G Minor by Bach, Johann Sebastian 
Crown Imperial March by Walton, William 
Symphony No. 3 by Giannini, Vittorio 
Old Home Days by Ives, Charles 
Raveling, Unraveling by Sparke, Philip 
For Good from Wicked by Schwartz, Stephen 
NO one To kNOW one by Akiho, Andy  

• Like 1

buffering  isnt to bad here in palm springs

Edited by blueorginal
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Treefidy said:

This ending is SOOOOOO much better than earlier in the season. It's night and day.

The cartwheeling Jesus is a bit over the top for me.

• Like 6

Just now, jjeffeory said:

I'm in Chino Hills on FiOS, which I bet you are as well in Corona, which is about 20 minutes away.

I'm on my Media Center PC using Chrome.

Buffering has clear a bit, but it was fine at first then messed up for 40 minutes, now back to good.

Cable Internet (Spectrum), though I pay for a higher bandwidth. Also watched the first half at my office in Dos Lagos, of course, high bandwidth, so I'm sure that helped.

2 minutes ago, HouserCD said:

You might try lowering the video quality from Auto to 720 or less.  We had buffering issues earlier also.  On the bottom right of the flo player is the icon marked "HD".  I had to go down to 480p to stop the buffering.

I have 150/150 fiber service;  A 720p stream should take a bit less that 10 mbps and Netflix is working great.

Could be some routing problems for the data along the way from the venues to my house.

Oh well, I guess. 

12 minutes ago, jjeffeory said:

Uncle Flo has been pretty terrible for me tonight; both this show and Michigan City suddenly had buffering issues for about 30 minutes, though it just improved because I'm complaining no doubt...

agree - I have a feeling it is comcast buffering them - very annoying, had to watch the last two corps in very low res and still had buffering