The Massillon Knock Out August 7

It's hard to believe Vanguard isn't already winning this season. I truly hope they charge at the end, this is not my favorite show of all time but it is definitely one of the most diverse and most impeccably performed ever put on a football field. 

As far as Bluecoats, I've said my peace. I realize Crown will almost certainly outscore them due to the likelihood of them getting a perfect brass score, but this show is just amazing to take in on every level. Wish there was a fourth place medal, because someone deserves to be recognized for fourth place.

• Like 5

What did the snares just throw to the ground? Must have been something to affect the sound of their drums.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Madera Dons said:

Well Bummer, the Vanguard show is going to overlap the BDB show so I only see the ending of the BDB show.  

Sorry Bloo but I will be watching the Vanguard Cadets tonight.

The bad news is that BDB had finished so I missed the but the Vanguard Cadets were just starting.  I did get back in time to watch much of the Bloo show.   The Bloo show is growing on me.

Edited by Madera Dons

I hope all of you get a chance to come out to the Canton/Massillon region someday and enjoy this show. It really is a great event. Very professionally run, great announcer, sponsored by Bluecoats and the Pro Football Hall of Fame, a crowd that loves everyone (and the people come from all over), and of course the sound of that stadium is incredible. 

• Like 5

Just now, MikeRapp said:

It's hard to believe Vanguard isn't already winning this season. I truly hope they charge at the end, this is not my favorite show of all time but it is definitely one of the most diverse and most impeccably performed ever put on a football field. 

As far as Bluecoats, I've said my peace. I realize Crown will almost certainly outscore them due to the likelihood of them getting a perfect brass score, but this show is just amazing to take in on every level. Wish there was a fourth place medal, because someone deserves to be recognized for fourth place.

or a tie for third or second or....

• Like 1

Just now, jwillis35 said:

I hope all of you get a chance to come out to the Canton/Massillon region someday and enjoy this show. It really is a great event. Very professionally run, great announcer, sponsored by Bluecoats and the Pro Football Hall of Fame, a crowd that loves everyone (and the people come from all over), and of course the sound of that stadium is incredible. 

Just had the conversation...

• Like 3

RiB now joining the corps. Time to play the corps song.

• Like 1

I heard a lot more horn voices during that standstill than I usually do...

Was great though!

• Like 1