Most Technically Excellent Show You Have Seen (Live)

8 hours ago, SNModdison said:

Yes, it was a show that got passed up by being completely hosed at finals. This is probably the biggest shaft I've seen. The best corps, with the best show got hosed finals night. 

Perhaps you misunderstood the OP question here. We are not being asked " Best Corps with the " best show". We are being asked " most technically excellent show ".  Carolina Crown in 2015 Finals finished in 5th place with BOTH Percussion judges in Quarters,.. in Semi's... and in Finals ( 6 Perc. Judges total). They also finished 3rd in Visual Proficiency Finals Nite. The Percussion caption and Vis. Prof. are the purely technical ( performance ) captions. CC had a wonderful show in 2015 and almost won it all. But their Percussion line alone in 2015 did not afford them the opportunity to be classed with the " most technically excellent Corps of all time ". ( That I have seen/ heard perform ).

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, phd-student-TTU said:

BD '14. Cadets '07. 

Agree here. We all know about BD 2014. Take out the narration and that Cadets 2007 corps likely wins Gold and what a killer performance ensemble. 

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Triple Forte said:

For some these two pop in to my head 

1995 cavaliers

1997 BD

Loved BD 1997. Not sure I can buy Cavaliers 1995. That brass line had major issues, even on Finals night. Fracks all over. I think they took 4th or 5th in brass. Loved the visual program.