Why Jagged Line is actually brilliant

1 hour ago, pudding said:

<snip>

As for my true thoughts about 2017 Bluecoats? Well, aside from just being high energy and fun, I think that there is a study of compare and contrast (left/right, high/low, front/back, greyscale/color, black/white, hearing/seeing, etc), but beyond that there isn't much in terms of depth. Certainly not the over-analyzed nonsense of the OP. 

See, there really are things we can agree on!

(If I guessed correctly, I'm blocked so he won't even see my obvious olive branch.  And it's too bad - we were getting to be such good friends! :bored:)

2 hours ago, DrumManTx said:

It's threads like this that make me wonder what Channel9 or whatever his username was would say.  lol

Plan 9.  It is a play on the Ed Wood movie "Plan 9 from Outer Space ".  A campy cult classic.  Makes absolutely no sense but it's still curiously hilarious.   So bad it's good. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052077/

Edited by Terri Schehr

2 hours ago, pudding said:

When I went to bed last night, I wasn't sure what this thread would turn into. I'm glad that it's more or less what I expected. It's really obvious who did and didn't get to the end; I sort of wrote it with the idea of making it more and more difficult for people to keep reading if they weren't inclined to like "deep explanations" of shows to begin with (or for that matter the Bluecoats in general). 

I must admit, I literally fell asleep for the night in the middle of reading it (not that I didn't enjoy it, I was just extremely tired). Bravo.

8 hours ago, Terri Schehr said:

Plan 9.  It is a play on the Ed Wood movie "Plan 9 from Outer Space ".  A campy cult classic.  Makes absolutely no sense but it's still curiously hilarious.   So bad it's good. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052077/

I think he meant Channel3, the guy who got into massive fights last year because Madison's show didn't go through backer's auditions or somesuch bs.

37 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

I think he meant Channel3, the guy who got into massive fights last year because Madison's show didn't go through backer's auditions or somesuch bs.

I may have channeled a bit of good ol' Brutus as I was writing this...

• Like 1

Just now, pudding said:

I may have channeled a bit of good ol' Brutus as I was writing this...

You may want to contact Cadets for an exorcism. 

• Like 1