2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

3 minutes ago, war eagle said:

Maybe you're tone deaf foo lol

Making fun of kids performing their hearts out and being a ####### ######## is cool right?

Edit: Really wish I didn't filter me. You need to hear it. Get a life dude.

Edited by Zerix
  • Like 5

8 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

Can you #### off already? You add nothing to the discussion just this same tripe over and over every thread. 

9 minutes ago, defeldus2 said:

Can you #### off already? You add nothing to the discussion just this same tripe over and over every thread. 

Touched a nerve huh?  Lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cappybara said:

That's a low blow... their singer is actually really good, not her fault she was given the product she's performing.

I agree with the first line though

I haven't seen her live, but on Flo she always sounds off pitch to me. I'm sure she's gotta be a great singer. I don't know if it's hearing it over Flo or just the writing, but she always sounds off pitch to me.

Just now, war eagle said:

Touched a nerve huh?  Lol

Yes. You're a very rude and despicable person. People don't appreciate it.

• Like 3

I love this show but if the announcers don't mention the hornline amplification as being "too much" here like they did with Bluecoats they lose every ounce of credibility and respect they once may have had in my eyes. This show should win. But it's an equal offender on that front.  

Just now, MotoSurfBass said:

Nah, people who are outright bashing deserve to be knocked down a few pegs. Just ignoring them gives them power.

posted from the DrumScorps app

He's been on that same tripe. He was already on my ignore list from way back. 

Problem is, he's not a troll, and neither are most of the angry dinos on here.

Trolls feed off reaction, and dont even believe what they are saying half the time. They aren't just trying to get a rise out of people.

DCP angry dinos are typically just selfish and ill-tempered. They want to beat down progressive ideas and keep drum corps in their own special little world because different is bad. Silence from the opposition to them is a confirmation that they are right, and will continue as such.

To defeat a troll, don't give them the satisfaction of attention. To defeat a DCP angry dino, don't give them the satisfaction of silent compliance.

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Zerix said:

Making fun of kids performing their hearts out and being a ####### ######## is cool right?

Edit: Really wish I didn't filter me. You need to hear it. Get a life dude.

War Eagle is just one more who I hide, not worth the bother...

• Like 2

Just now, THeShadeOfNight said:

I love this show but if the announcers don't mention the hornline amplification as being "too much" here like they did with Bluecoats they lose every ounce of credibility and respect they once may have had in my eyes. This show should win. But it's an equal offender on that front.  

According to some on the Crown thread, Crown doesn't amplify their hornline at all. Is that not true?