2017 World Championships Prelims - Aug 10

Start placing bets on what comes out of that window....now.  

I'm still betting on Clara with butterfly wings.

10 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

According to some on the Crown thread, Crown doesn't amplify their hornline at all. Is that not true?

Was referencing SCV. And like I thought, not a word on their amplified brass. You can't call out one corps and give another a pass on it. Time for Steve and Dennis to retire seeing as they now have that old man opinion. Absolute trash from both of them. Old senile trash.

38 minutes ago, barigirl78 said:

Let's talk about Bluecoats and the Visual Proficiency caption. I think a lot of the corps below them are better. They dance a lot, but not THAT well. None of there actual drill is very intricate or challenging. 

Barigirl did you post that you did the whole judges thing for finals? I am lazy but interested on others takes on the respective panels

Just now, THeShadeOfNight said:

Was referencing SCV. And like I thought, not a word on their amplified brass. You can't call out one corps and give another a pass on it. Time for Steve and Dennis to retire seeing as they now have that old man opinion. Absolute trash from both of them. Old senile trash.

Calm down man. Bluecoats get scapegoated because they pioneered the modern electronics war. It isn't their fault all the other corps suck at it, but they're going to get blamed regardless. Best to let it go

5 minutes ago, Chief Guns said:

HELL IS EMPTY AND THE DEVILS ARE HERE!!! SHOWTIME!!! DO IT UP DEVILS!!!

Smoke is all I see.

• Like 2

Got to sit inside the BD circle tonight. Wow. Wow. Wow. 

• Like 8